Wednesday 27 February 2013

Life has its ups and downs?

Have a sudden urge to blog now.

Hello Bloggie!

Me :           When was the last time we met?
Bloggie :    Hmmmph!!!
Me :           1... 2... 3... 4... 5.... 6....
Bloggie :    *flip table*
Me :           hahaha... 6 months... sorry yeah... xD

Okay! I'm just being... lame here? Why am I talking to myself? Wait. No! I'm talking to my blog. Bla bla bla... =/

Anyways, I created this blog to write down my life in Malaysia and Taiwan. But it seems like, I did not update a single thing.... hmmm...

Sorry, I don't categorize myself as a blogger. Because I don't blog that often? Will drop by when I feel like writing. So I guess... this is the perfect time for me to voice out? Actually I don't have much things to say.... I guess?

After coming back from Taiwan, everything changed? Not everything, but most of it. Have been listening to all kind of stories and dramas. Well, when my friends told me about their life in Taylors. I feel so... empty? Okay. I don't know what is the right word to describe my feeling. Just that... My life is boring? Not that interesting I guess? I thought I'll have lotsa stuffs to tell my friends. How I've been in Taiwan and so on? But... I went speechless. Only cultural shock! That's all I can talk about? @.@

Life has its ups and down. But mine... it's just a straight line. Too peaceful? Not that I hope something dramatic will happen to me. But... Okay. Maybe my life hasn't reach the "ups and downs" part? xD
We'll see... =P

Okay... I don't know what to say about it anymore. So yeah.
... oh btw...

Welcome back Yevon. =)
I'm back, bloggie. xD


No comments:

Post a Comment